In August, we moved to Farmington! We are renting this great house that is just perfect for us. Until we figure out what the Lord has in store for us next, we are here to stay. The house is a bit bigger than our North Salt Lake house, and has a little more storage space, and much more outdoor space to run and play. And, there's even a spot for us to park our boat! We've been more than lucky to be able to be here and we are so very, very thankful. Here are a few pictures of the house. I took these after I said goodbye to the purple, painted the front living room and made some new curtains. I haven't yet really had a chance to take any great pictures of the yard so these will just have to do for now.
Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Bryant's Room
Cameron's Room
Main Bathroom
Basement Family Room
Storage Room/Crawl Space
Laundry/Storage
Hallie's Room
The AWESOME Backyard with the triple tramps!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment