In July, we were inspired to put our home up for sale. We had been looking at a cute green house in Farmington next to our BFF's, but that didn't feel right. As we kept thinking about it, we began to feel like although that house wasn't it for us, it was still time for us to move. So with no plan and lots of faith, we decided to list our home "For Sale By Owner" and see what happened. Since I have experience taking real estate photos and staging houses, I got down to business and got busy making our home ready to show. Here are a some of my pictures. There should be a few more listed on the blog site I made to help show the house. The site is www.960hillingdon.blogspot.com.
Our home was under contract in 5 short days and we had to be out within a month. We had no idea where to go until a few days before we had to leave, when I was contacted by a gal I met on Facebook who told me that she thought I needed to come check out her house. After walking through several homes and feeling very discouraged, we went to see the Snell's home. The minute we pulled up, I knew. This was the place we were supposed to be.
Although we were sad to go, we were blessed to be sent to a new home in Farmington, where we can learn and grow and have some new experiences.


































No comments:
Post a Comment