Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Epic Date

 For our ten year anniversary date, Mike surprised me and took me to the Grand America.

 Our room looked like this.

Isn't SLC beautiful at Christmastime?

We also went to my FAVORITE restaurant.  Unfortunately, my favorite restaurant happens to be Ruth's Chris, so we only get to go there once a year.

I had my usual-- petit filet with Asparagus (well done and without the wine).

And garlic mashed potatoes.
 We had cheesecake there.

 And, my favorite, creme brulee, to go.

 The next day we went furniture shopping.
And came home with a bed and a dresser that we love.  Now, the trick is finding bedding and night stands, and maybe a chair and a couple lamps.  Hmmm.  Anyway, it was a good, but expensive anniversary date.  One for the record books.

1 comment:

  1. wow! How wonderful for you. I'm happy that the 10 year milestone is happy, you are all healthy, and your family is sooooo blessed. Rejoice in the reflection! I love it!

    ReplyDelete