On December 18, Mike and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of us from the past ten years. Brace yourself-- we look a lot older and fatter now than we did back when it all began!
This was how it all began. Living Scriptures. Oh, the memories.
Engagement pics
One of the few moments where we weren't sick on our honeymoon in Mexico.
A few years and one little girl later.
True Aggies-- just before Mike graduated with his Master's at Utah State. And two kids later.
80's night. Need I say more?
Being silly.
Running. Let's face it. Four babies and six pregnancies later, we needed to shed a few pounds.
Having fun in the sun.
Some of the things I love about Mike...
He is a great dad. He loves our kids so much. Loves playing with them, teaching them and spending time with them.
He always tries to do what's right. He magnifies his church callings, looks for ways to help others and loves everyone around him. He is very giving and continually offers his time and talents to serve others. He rarely has anything negative to say and looks at his own life before making judgments. He is an amazing Christlike example to me.
He is always there for me through thick and thin, through good and bad, through fat and thin, through grumpy and happy, etc., etc., etc. He comforts me when times are tough. And, heaven knows, there's been some tough ones.
He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. He is my best friend.
Here's to 10 great years.
Love you, Mike.








Congratulations! I love this post, so sweet. I love your pics of the past, you guys look like you are 16! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI am shedding a little tear right now!
ReplyDelete