Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cancun Day 4


Here we are at the dock getting ready for a speed boat ride and a trip to go on wave runners in the ocean to go snorkeling (the Jungle Tour).  The Marchant's couldn't make it because Tom wasn't feeling well.

This was the sign over the toilet in the bathroom there.  I had to take a picture.

Levi & Jenny

Speed.

This is me ready to puke my guts out... and when we stopped, I did.

This is the little family we met on the Jungle Tour.  They are from Mexico but live in Texas.  They needed us to take two of their kids with us on the wave runners so they could do the tour.  Come to find out, they are Latter-day Saints, and they said they could tell that we were too, and that's why they asked us to help them.  That was a great compliment.

Mike and Levi took the kids with them and Jenny and I went on the wave runner together.  We drove through the lagoon and out to the ocean to go snorkeling. 

 Levi

Mike

Ang & Jenny

Mike

Ang

Mike diving down deeper

Jenny & Levi

Mike & Ang

There was some seriously good snorkeling here.  We loved it!  

I don't have any other pictures for the rest of Tuesday because when we got back from the Jungle Tour, I had a serious case of "the thuks" and I laid in bed the rest of the day trying not to die.  I guess Mexico just has that effect on me.  Anyway, I think everyone else had a good day, but I wouldn't know because I was passed out in my room.  Tons of fun.

1 comment:

  1. so many fun things you did!!!! One day we'll be in fun vacation pics with you:) You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete