Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cancun Day 5


On Wednesday, we went to the zip line.  It was fun.  Not really very exciting, but fun.

Doesn't Monica look cute?

Jenny & Ang

Tom or Levi.  I can't tell but I think it's Levi

Monica

Ang

Mike

After the zip line we went back to the hotel so the Marchant's could pack up and get ready for their flight home.  In the meantime, we laid around and ate more junk.

After the Marchant's left for the airport, it started raining, and we went into town to go shopping.  It was the perfect day for rain and the only day of the trip that it was stormy.

The market we went to downtown was huge and had tons of stores.  Mike and I had been there before on our honeymoon.  We bought a swim cover for Hallie, an Indiana Jones hat for Bryant, and we bought super hero capes for all of the kids.  I bought a pair of earrings for me and Steph (for watching my kids) and some Mexican vanilla for Becky and my mom.

After our shopping trip, we took the bus back to the hotel, ate some dinner and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment