Thursday, July 21, 2011

Suggestions, please!

This is what happens every time I take a picture of my own kids together.  Chaos, frustration and nothing resembling anything worthy of hanging on a wall.

These are a few pics I took of the kids on Easter morning (yes, I am just getting to them now) and very few of the actually turned out.  My kids HATE getting their picture taken-- especially by me.

Hallie was a pretty good sport, though.

I LOVE this one.  One of my all time favorites of the two of them.

Classic Cameron

Typical.  Bryant is always a bum when I want to get a shot.

At least I got one happy face of Cameron looking in my general direction.  I've got to work on the eye contact thing with him.

One word.  Smoldering.  I better watch out 'cause I think the girls are going to break down the doors for this one!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are cute! J. Crew will be calling Bryant in a few years to model for them ;)

    ReplyDelete