Friday, July 22, 2011

Marchant/Jackson/John/Greene & Carroll Annual Summer Party




So, it's a little late, but since I've had a few days without work, I've tried to catch up on some of my personal photos.  These are our bestest (yes, I realize that is not actually a word) friends in the whole wide world.  Every year, when the Greene's come out from NC to visit, we all get together again just like the good 'ol days. 

 It all started with us about 10 years ago...

and the Greene's...

And then came the Marchant's...

And, then, the John's...


And, now, there are 16 of us in all.

And, then came the Carroll's.  We were sad they couldn't make it this time.
But, the kids still had a great time.

And that's why we need a break-- ten years of fun and craziness.  Cancun, here we come!  Les & B-- we'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment