Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Lamest Parents on the Block


Notice the sunshine in the background... that's why we're the lamest parents on the block.  Everyone who passed our little firework show kept asking why we weren't waiting until it was dark.  Well, we are just plain old lame parents who wanted to put the kids to bed so we could relax and play a mean game of Puerto Rico.

They just don't make them like they used to.

So I went to buy fireworks this year and saw these snakes and remembered how much I loved them as a kid.  Well, they were pretty lame, too.  They didn't really do much except for make a big dusty black mess.

I had to document this... Joni's 1st gray hair.  She was so proud.

B with his sparklers

Jones

Cam

B and her sparkler

Hal... the drama queen

Best Buddies... hopefully, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment