Here are some pics of this year's Marchant/Jackson/John/Greene & Carroll Annual Christmas Party. We miss you Jenny & Levi. We had lots of yummy food and lots of chaos-- we're up to 10 kids now without the Greene's, so it can be a little crazy. But we have a lot of fun.
Here are two of my best friends in the whole world-- Lesli & Monica.
We're gathering around to pick out our white elephant gifts.
Les & B got my root canal mold. Yummy!
I got the dollar store training bra that Lesli picked out.
And I don't know who actually ended up with the "Bump-It," but it was a big hit.
Monica sports the "Bump-It".
Doesn't it look amazing on April?
Don't I look so great? I hope Santa brings me one.
And, here's a little Marchant sandwich after all of the fun. Somehow we all end up on the couch when it's all said and done.

We miss you guys!!! We will just have to have a party in the spring when we are in Utah next, or better yet you guys need to come to NC! :) Is it bad, but I secretly wished you wouldn't have any fun without us!!!! jk :)
ReplyDelete