Last weekend was our 9 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. Don't we look so young and thin and beautiful. Ha, ha. I thought I would post some of our early pictures just for kicks.
Engagement pics in Cache Valley-- Go Aggies!
We met through a mutual friend while selling Living Scriptures in college.
In Mexico, on our Honeymoon-- one of the few moments we weren't in bed trying not to die from the food poisoning we had. Gotta love Mexico.
The first summer after we were married we lived in San Jose, CA, selling those stinkin' videos. This pic was taken in Santa Cruz on our day off.
More cheesy engagements
Another day on the beach in Northern California.
Golden Gate Bridge on July 4, 2002
Another engagement pic
And, twenty pounds heavier (maybe more?)...
I love you, Mike. I don't know where I'd be without you.
Happy 9th anniversary!





So funny! I worked at LSI in data entry, processing the orders you took for the sinkin' videos. :-)
ReplyDelete