Last week, Mike and I went to Miami Beach, Florida, for a CPA training. We stayed in this really sweet hotel right on the beach between the ocean and the bay. Poor Mike had to go to classes all day every day so I mostly laid by the beach and slept(all day long, and especially after getting a horrific sunburn on the second day). There were corporate dinners at night so we didn't have a lot of time to do our own thing, but it was a relaxing week, nonetheless. There wasn't much to take pictures of, all by my lonesome, but, here's what I got:
The marina on the "bay" side of our hotel.
The hotel.
Our room.
And the awesome view from our room...
Random parts of the resort...
And the only reason I chose Miami out of all of the training locations...
I already miss it!






























No comments:
Post a Comment