These poor scriptures have seen their day. I've had them since I was 8 years old, and they've been one of my most cherished possessions. But, they're to the point where the pages are starting to fall out and the binding is almost gone.
We went to go get a new set for me a few months ago, but I was disappointed when I realized they only had black, blue and burgundy. I know I'm weird, but I've become fond of my brown ones and needed brown to replace them with. Luckily, we found out that they were putting out a new brown leather addition later in the year, so we decided to wait.
I really didn't think they would be out until October, but Mike found out that they were coming out on August 1, so he secretly ordered me a set and they showed up in the mail today.
I am super excited to start transferring all of my notes and thoughts from the old set to the new set. Here's to many happy hours searching the scriptures! Yeah!


No comments:
Post a Comment