For Valentine's Day, Cameron had his face painted like Spiderman at preschool.
After preschool and lunch, we went to the school to celebrate with Bryant and his 2nd grade class. They celebrated Chinese New Year and Valentine's in one.
I made sugar cookies and frosting for each of the kids' classes so they could decorate them.
It was fun watching Bryant have fun with all of his friends.
They played some games. One of them was to get the most conversation hearts out of a bag in a few minutes using chopsticks.
Bryant figured out the easy way to do it and won.
They also made woven paper hearts.
After helping in Bryant's class, it was off to help in Hallie's class.
Haylie and Hallie were crazy!
And couldn't stop giggling.
But they had a great time frosting their cookies...
And making a BIG mess.
After they frosted cookies, they decorated their Valentine bags.
Of course, Hallie's was very beautiful.
They had some more sugar...
And things started to get a little crazy!
And that's when they started to hand out their Valentines.
(Luke)
And it wouldn't be Valentine's Day without a crush, or two.
And it wouldn't be Valentine's Day without a crush, or two.
(James)
After school, it was off to the Olive Garden for an early V-Day dinner with Mom and Dad.
Everyone was happy to enjoy their favorite appetizer of olives, croutons and breadsticks.
What a great day!



























Angalee! You just might be more beautiful now than in high school! What the heck?! I love that you're helping out with the school parties - I consider room mom activities to be a special reward in this life! Hallie is darling, and I love the spider man face!
ReplyDeleteBecky, what a sweet compliment! I love doing the parties-- it is fun to see the kids at school with their friends and it keeps me connected to their teachers. Win, win! I hope you are doing well. It's good to hear from you.
ReplyDelete