A few weeks after we killed the propeller on the boat, we took the boat out again for one last ride before we had to winterize it. I wasn't feeling well and was going to stay home and rest, but Mike talked me into coming and relaxing on the boat. I'm glad I went. We had a great time.
We decided to go to East Canyon since Willard was OUT and it was the next closest place to go.
Unfortunately the water was really low there, too, so we were grateful that Kevin pulled the boat with the suburban, otherwise, we wouldn't have been able to put it in the water with our little minivan.
The water was so low that the buoys were so close to the shore. Since there was not a good beach by the dock, we got in the boat and went across the lake to find one. Steph and her kids came with us so there wasn't enough room for Mike and the cooler :)
It was a beautiful day and there was plenty of mud for the kids to play in since the water was so low.
Since Steph missed her chance to wake board at Willard, I talked her into getting into the water.
It was FREEZING, but she was a good sport and I got some great pics of her having fun out on the water.
Until she wiped out.
And almost got hypothermia.
Then we decided to take the kids for a little ride on the tube.
And they loved it.
Then the tongues came out. Don't ask me why. I have no idea what got into them.
After some fun on the water, it was time to get ready for dinner and go home so Grandpa Jackson drove us back to the dock.
And we had a nice picnic.
What a nice day.


































No comments:
Post a Comment