Monday, October 15, 2012

Pink Race

 Last weekend was girls' weekend in Park City.  Tricia, Steph, Nisha and I stayed at the Newpark Hotel in Park City.
 Steph and Tricia's room

 Nisha and I stayed in this room.

 This was our sweet bathroom.

 And our sweet hot tub.

 And the sweet view from our deck.

 We spent Friday afternoon shopping at the outlets

 Then we went to dinner at Baja Cantina.
This was our yummy food.

After dinner, Steph and Tricia went to bed and Nisha and I sat in the hot tub.

In the morning, Steph got up early for the half.  Tricia, Nisha and I walked the 5k.  
 Me and my little sis

 This was our GORGEOUS course.

 Thanks for walking with my guys!


 Mandi(Steph's sis-in-law) and her mom lapped us pretty quick.

 Mandi & Karsyn

 Luke, Mandi and the Harris kids

 After the race we had some treats and waited in the rain for Steph to cross the finish line.
 Thanks for a great weekend girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment