Monday, May 21, 2012

Baptism Photos with Little Miss L

 I took Little Miss L and her mom to the Bountiful LDS Temple last week for some baptism photos.  Her mom is one of my "pinterest buddies," so it was fun to finally get to know her.  She also happens to be related to one of my neighbors.  Anywho... L was such a cutie.  I tried to get some straight faces out of her but she just couldn't do it.  She was just such a happy girl.  We had a lot of fun.  Thanks, L!

4 comments:

  1. You are the BEST MOST AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! I love your blog and the beautiful photos you take. These are really nice of Miss L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It helps to have gorgeous subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I need to know where her mom got that dress!! Can you ask her for me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say that she said she got it at the Dressed in White or White Elegance. Can't remember which one, but when she comes back from vacation, I'll try to get in touch with her.

    ReplyDelete