Bryant chose to have another Stars Wars party for his birthday this year. We invited a few friends, played a few games and ate a lot of treats.
This is Bryant with 1/2 of the Darth Vader pinata on his head. We let him take the first hit since he was the birthday boy and he killed it on the first try. I guess we're getting a little too old and strong for pinatas at our house.
I made light sabers out of pool noodles and tape (thank you pinterest) so the kids could battle safely. We also played a few games with them.
We played a few balloon games... this time they had to pop all of the balloons to find a message from Master Yoda.
Then they had to shoot down the storm stroopers.
And, last of all-- cake, ice cream and yoda soda.
What a fun day and look at those cute little Jedis!












Wyatt had so much fun, now I can see why! Such fun, creative games. I love all these 1st-graders and their toothless smiles! Super fun. Thanks for a fun afternoon for the boys - you must have been wiped by the end!
ReplyDeleteHow.cute! What a fun Mom you are
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm pretty sure you're the cutest mom EVER! The party looked AWESOME!
ReplyDeletePS - We miss you guys :)
Thanks! We miss you, too. Did you ever get those pics???
ReplyDeleteYou're so creative Ang! Looks like a fun party!
ReplyDelete