Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy 7th!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby boy.  I know... he's not a baby any more but I still want him to be.  This morning I told him he needed to stop growing up and he said, "But mom, I wanna get baptized."  I told him he can get one year older but that's it.  He said, "Ok."

Bryant, I love you so much.  When Hallie was in my tummy, I had a dream about you, Bryant Gene Jackson, with your beautiful brown hair and skin, and those big hazel eyes.  I fell in love the second I saw you jumping up and down in your crib in my dream and I couldn't wait for you to come to me.  The day you were born, I couldn't wait to see if it was really you.  I knew that if that baby boy came out blond, I would have to keep waiting.  Luckily, you didn't make me wait-- I got all 8 lbs. 12 oz. of you with your dark hair and adorable little cowlick in the front.

Bryant, I love your spirit, your goodness and your big, bright smile.  You know just how to cheer me up when I'm sad.  I love your big hugs and all of your cuddliness and sensitivity.  Happy Birthday, my sweet Bryant!


No comments:

Post a Comment