Monday, January 2, 2012

The BEST of 2011


Here are some of the Jackson family's favorite moments of 2011:

Brooklyn's baptism

Mike's business trip to Florida and his AMAZING :) deep sea fishing excursion

Disney On Ice with Grandma Julie and the Hill's

Bryant's 6th Birthday



Makeover's by Hallie


Skipping my first rock at Antelope Island


Cameron's naked phase and duct taping Cameron's diaper for a few months so he couldn't take it off at night

Favorite FHE... Putting on the armor of God-- Thanks Monica!

Mike's business trip to Bangkok, Thailand

Finishing the backyard and roasting marshmellows and hot dogs over the fire

Easter.  Cameron finally gets it!

Best friends... Cameron & Ashton

My 30th B-Day Luau
By Mike.  You're the best!
And, the birthday pinata for the kids

The first of many bowls of strawberries from the garden.  Yum.  We also loved the abundance of tomatoes this year.

Right of passage-- teaching Hallie and her friends how to play the candy bar game for her 8th birthday

Hallie's baptism


Making and watching Hallie's baptism video.  Shedding a tear right now.

Finally finishing the landscaping.

The bakyard fort that Mike built

Best friends and Mike's 32nd B-Day

And all of their kiddos


Going through the temple with my mom for the first time and being with my sister there-- one of my best friends in the whole world

Swimming lessons


Bryant jumping off the diving board for the first time


Being with family and celebrating Mike's, Ryan's and Tiffani's birthdays


Family campout with the Snell's in the dust bowl

Baths outside in the metal tub

The rope swing


Watching Grandma Julie freak out about the fireworks


Our kids and fireworks with the Marchant's

Snorkeling for the first time in Mexico

Trip to Cancun with our bestest friends in the whole wide world

The tramp and movie nights with friends and neighbors
Jackson family campout and watching the four little boys playing in the stream with their $1 Walmart snakes

Soccer (note the adorable hot pink soccer blanket-- yeah, I made that) P.S. Bryant played, too, but I don't have any pictures to post just yet


Watching the girls dance at the ward luau

Dirty Dash


Cameron's obsession with picking his nose-- I think I have about 20 more pictures like this one


Girls weekend in Park City-- hotel, shopping, hot tub, food and staying up way too late


Fixing the car, way too often this year-- that's actually not a favorite moment but watching Cameron help Daddy do it is pretty stinking cute

The annual Marchant, Jackson, John & Greene get-together-- Brick Oven in Layton

Thanksgiving

Cutting down the Christmas tree

Temple Square with the Jackson's


Watching Hallie play an angel at the ward Christmas party


Sitting on Santa's lap-- mostly just Cameron.  He was in heaven!

10 Year anniversary date-- Ruth's Chris, Grand America and new bedroom furniture
Christmas morning
And the looks on those faces riding their new bikes.

Goodbye 2011. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

5 comments:

  1. so fun to see pictures from the past year of our new friends! (although I guess Mike is technically a new "old" friend) My favorite was Cameron's duct-taped diaper. Ahhh that things we parents do to make it from day to day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - good work! What a year. I'm feeling bad I haven't talked to you at all since Mike's surgery - I hope you've survived okay! I can't imagine how rough that would be... awesome pictures - so fun to see the year in review:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about?! I feel bad I haven't called you since you've been sick and dying with all of your infections. I had really good intentions of bringing you dinner but the past couple of days have been a little crazy. I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang,
    What a great year-in-review. You're so darling and positive about everything (even nose-picking obsessions). I love reading your blog every now and again. Lori:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori,

    Are you still in NSL? I forgot to send you a Christmas card-- it was kind of a crazy December. You should send me a link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete