Saturday, December 31, 2011

"My" Favorite Images of 2011

 Here are some of "my" favorite images of 2011.  There are a lot and I had to narrow it WAY down.  I know I take too many pictures, so here are just a few :) of my faves:

Mothers

Sunsets

Love

Backdrop-- all time favorite

Boys

Families

Individuals

Baptism

Expressions

L.D.S. Temple

Babies

Girls

Wedding

Maternity

And, last, but not least-- my favorite shoot of 2012...
The John's. Well, actually, almost every shoot was my favorite but I can't repost all of them.  Anyway, I love what I do.  Thanks to all of my clients, friends and family for a really great year!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun to look through. Those mother ones are so so sweet. what priceless moments you captured. btw, you are amazing, every shot was picture perfect but real too. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete