Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cancun Day 2

We had to go to this really, really long meeting before we could do anything fun (that's how we got our awesome deal on the trip) and I got in trouble when I took this picture because the salesman thought I wasn't paying attention to him.  I was ticked.  It was the longest 5 hours of our lives.

This is us on the roof of the presidential suite (another ploy to try to get us to buy).

When we finally got out of there, the day was pretty much done, so we hit the shops for a bit.

I love this picture.

Classic. The shop owners were relentless, but we had fun with it.

Taking a break in the strip mall

T & M waiting for the bus

M & A still waiting... I don't think you can see the beads of sweat dripping down us.  It was so stinking hot, so when we got back to the hotel, we went for a swim before dinner.

Jenny and Levi

I'm trying not to drown in this one-- we were getting pounded. 

Enjoying the outdoor shower

Tom and Monica in the infinity pool

My sexy man and the view from our room

For dinner we went to the teppanyaki restaurant in the hotel-- best food of the whole trip.

Cuteness.

More cuteness.

And nasty sushi.

Oh... happy memories and good food.

 Missing it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment