Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adios Cancun!

Cancun was tons of fun.  It was nice to get a break from real life and relax and play with our friends for a week.  We miss it already.  

Here are a few more pictures we took by the beach.  Jenny-- I know you are not going to love me for posting these... but you are just too beautiful not to :)

4 comments:

  1. wow, looks like a super fun and relaxing trip! The color of the water is unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, so jealous!! So glad you had so much fun and relaxation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im totally jealous. I want to go there. You deserve it though, Im glad that you had fun. PS. you have super cute feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics of you and Mike, You guys are so cute! We need to get together! I miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete