I took this beautiful little family to Antelope Island for some family pics. When we got out of the cars, the bugs started swarming. Needless to say, we didn't last long there. Good thing I had a back-up plan.
I love the beachyness and how gorgeous these people are.
The shots of Josh & Eliza being all mushy gushy in front of the AMAZING sunset were some of my favorites.
This was also one of my faves. I'm feeling a little bad for all of the younger siblings of the world.
They're just too cute! Makes me want to see my hubby.
Thanks Thompsons for such a great time!










You are amazing!!! Seriously, you took the most unphotogenic family in the world and somehow got such great shots! I posted like a billion on my blog to get help on which ones to choose. Anyway, thank you so much, it was such a good experience and I'm thrilled with the pics you got.
ReplyDeleteWow!! I hope you are bringing your camera to Mexico!!! Hint hint! ;)
ReplyDeleteHeck yes! I'd never miss a chance to take pics at the ocean. Yeah! 10 more days! I'm going to be a crazy person if the next week doesn't hurry up and get over with!
ReplyDelete