Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cookie Disaster Update

Since I keep my blog mainly for my own journaling purposes, I don't want to go down in history on that kind of a note.  So, I thought I would give a little update on my "getting back on track" progress.  Since that fateful weekend of bingeing, I had a rocky start (another week to be exact) at getting it all under control, but now I am back and have finally burned off all of those *&!#$ Girl Scout cookies.  Although I'm back at square one (where I was on the scale two weeks ago), I feel pretty good and am ready to be buckled down for the next 6 weeks until I freak out and do it all over again (that's pretty much my cycle-- do great for 6 weeks and mess up for a week and get back on the band wagon).  And, hopefully by then, I will have reached my goal weight and I can eat like a normal person again so I don't have to go so far off the deep end. Anyway... enough of my embarrassing Girl Scout drama.

To the rest of you who still have cookies left over...  I applaud you.  I wish I had your self control.

1 comment:

  1. So I got rid of the rest of ours..made Brad take the rest of them to work...and then mom comes over the other day and she brought us a box of my favorite kind....not okay. I've only eaten 2 of them though, so I don't think I'm doing too bad.

    ReplyDelete