Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 29th

This year, my birthday just happened to fall on the 1st day of Spring Break, so we planned to have a sleepover with Grandma Julie and our cousins, the Hill's. We went to Pirate Island in Orem for dinner and games, and afterward, went to the Hill's.



Our little cavern at Pirate Island



My birthday cupcake



Coloring Easter Eggs at 10 p.m.



On Friday, we had a party with some of our friends (Marchant's, Carroll's, John's, and Neeley's). Here is my better than "you know what" cake. Yummy!



This is one of the many pictures Tom took of himself on my camera as a birthday gift to me. What a goof.



Mike got me a body bug and did a cute little scavenger hunt for me. He also bought me Wii Karaoke for my birthday. He knows how much I LOVE it (I really actually hate karaoke with a passion). But, he promised I could sit back and watch this time. It was highly entertaining but we really missed having the Greene's there to give us a good show :)

3 comments:

  1. My Brooklin loves that karaoke thing...she sings High School Musical non stop all the time. She always scores higher than the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was reading your last couple posts I was already feeling sorry for myself for being gone....but now pulling out the Karaoke I am truly sad!!! I miss you guys.....I am sad I missed your birthday. I can't wait to see you...we will be there the end of June! You got two months to practice, because it is on!!!

    ReplyDelete