Bryant's 5th birthday was quite the party weekend. We had a "friend" party on Friday, a "Jackson" party on Saturday (shared with cousin Jordon), and a "Snell" party on Sunday. Way too many parties if you ask me, but it was a lot of fun.

Bryant decided that this year's birthday theme would be Star Wars

Mom & Dad got him a fancy blue scooter

Blowing out Darth Vader's candles

This was the cake they got for the "Jackson" party. I hope "Brant" liked it.

The kid table

The big light saber fight

Not a very good reaction

Princess Lea & Darth Vader

Light Saber cupcakes

Grandpa's had enough noise for one day
Liam had a blast at the star wars party - it is fun to see the pictures. Liam looks like he is about to take someone's head off with the light saber! You are such a fun mom! I can't believe Bryant is 5!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have been having fun! What a darling family you have...on both sides. I loved Hallie's blue nail polish...my kind of gal!
ReplyDelete