Sunday, November 1, 2009

The new place

I know it's been long overdue, but finally, here are some pictures of our new place. We are loving it. There is so much more space for us and it is great living on a cal de sac.

view from the front


the entry way



the home teacher room (someday when we actually get something to sit on in there)

the family room




the family room/dining area


the kitchen



more family room and Mike's massive TV
(his Christmas/birthday/everything present for the next year)




the 1/2 bath on the main floor (not a great picture)




the playroom on the main floor (my favorite room in the house)




Bryant's room (Cameron will share eventually-- his room is to boring to show right now)




Hallie's room (she picked the color scheme)


more of Hallie's room


Master bedroom


master bath




more master bath


6 comments:

  1. Love it! I wanna come see it in person some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Ang! Your home is beautiful, and decorated so nicely too! I love the windows in the master bedroom. I also love Hallie's gay pride alliance room! jk...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I am so glad you guys are doing well and your kids are adorable! Congrats on the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove it! Everything looks so good. I want to come over & see it in person. I am so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete