Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dancing Queen

Monday night was Hallie's dance performance at Thanksgiving Point. The weather was horrible and we almost decided to turned around and go home because it was so bad. But, Hallie begged and pleaded, and didn't care about getting a chance to play on all of the blow-up toys that she would miss while she was dancing. So, we gave in. We forked out the cash to get into the park to sit in the freezing wind and rain, and let her dance. I am such a push-over. However, she has previously struggled with liking dance and is finally starting to find her groove.
Anyway, here are the pictures:

Practicing her smile





Getting ready back stage





One picture of Cameron while he is still smiling (because about one minute later he wasn't)

Wasn't that cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cameron is getting so big! I miss seeing you on Sundays! We should get together some time. Are things going well for you and your fam? It seems like I haven't talked to you forever!

    ReplyDelete