We worked up an appetite while snorkeling so we decided to get some lunch at Coconut's Fish Cafe. We were told that Coconut's had the best fish tacos, so that's where I thought I should try my first. Mike loved his, but I decided that fish tacos aren't for me.
After lunch, we had our first round of shave ice and it was delicious. Of all the shave ice we ate that week, the stuff we got at Local Boys Shave Ice in Lahaina was the best.
After shave ice, it was off to search for the perfect beach. After a very long drive, we finally settled on Papalaua Beach Park. The parking area and ports-potty was kind of dumpy but the beach was gorgeous and almost empty, which was awesome!


After sunset, we were starving so we drove back to Lahaina for dinner at Frida's.
Mike loved their salsa so we stole a pic of the recipe so we can make it at home.



























No comments:
Post a Comment