My Grandma Music passed away a couple weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to be able to spend some very special time with her before she passed. Her funeral was last Friday. I was glad that my mom and aunts invited me to come with them to help dress her before the viewing. It was a special experience. I'm glad I was able to have some more time to feel her spirit nearby and to say my final goodbyes.
This is what I posted on my Facebook account the night she died:
"My sweet little Grandma Music (Elaine Andrus Watts) passed away tonight. I was blessed to have one last special time with her all to myself. Thanks to my awesome mother-in-law and sweet husband, I had the privilege of sitting with her in the hospital, helping her get situated at home, and preparing her to let go of this life and pass on to the next. I will always cherish that special time with her. The veil between earth and heaven was so thin and all of the barriers of time and age between us were broken down so that we could share her last hours on this earth together, spirit to spirit. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for preparing me and allowing me the tender mercy of being able to minister to her one final time. Love you, Grandma!"









































































































No comments:
Post a Comment