Sunday, March 2, 2014

Love Is In The Air

 During Valentine's week, Hallie wasn't feeling so well, so she sweet-talked her daddy into letting her stay home.  Since I wasn't feeling so well, I slept in.  A few hours later, I woke up to Hallie and Cameron making chocolate covered strawberries.
 Their first attempt didn't turn out so well, but they figured it out pretty quick.
 Crazy kids!

 For Mike's Valentine's gift this year, I decorated his car and give him a bag full of treats.  I'm sure he was so thrilled to be able to drive this baby around town.

The kids got little stuffed monkeys and huge Reese's heart.

 I put together these adorable succulents for some of our friends and family.

 For our Valentine's date, Mike got us tickets to "Bandito Rides Again."  We laughed our guts out and had a great time sporting our new mustaches.
 Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment