Thursday, January 9, 2014

4 Years

Today she would be 4 years old.  Most of the time I can't even imagine having a four year old little princess running around our house making messes, playing dress-ups, antagonizing her older siblings and giving me kisses.  But, every time I see my little nieces get together, I just can't help it.  This Christmas was especially hard because they were just so dang cute.  So, today, I'm posting about what I'd be doing if everything would have been different four years ago.  I'd be decorating like mad and making all sorts of yummy "Frozen" treats, and putting the finishing touches on her awesome "Frozen" cake.  Happy birthday, Baby.


2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you! You are amazing and incredibly strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! What an amazing party she would of had! I can't Believe it has been 4 years. How different Capri would be if she had grown up playing with another little girl then 3 crazy boys. Sorry you have to go through this but you are an incredible person and I look up to you more then you know:) love you

    ReplyDelete