Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Pink Race

 Every year in October I head to Park City for a girls' weekend away with the girls. We have to have a good excuse to go so we plan it the weekend of the Pink Race.  We stayed at the Newpark Hotel, where the race began.
When we arrived, we checked into the hotel and headed out for a few hours of shopping at the outlets.

 When we could shop no more, Tricia took us to O'Shucks for some dinner and music.
 It wasn't quite the environment we were used to, but we had a good time and the entertainment was, well, entertaining. 
 Steph enjoyed her root beer and I enjoyed my DP.
The food was AWESOME.


This is what I found everyone doing when we got back to the hotel...
Silly girls.

 In the morning we went out to the plaza to get ready to race.
 It was a little chilly so we warmed up by the fire.

This was our beautiful run.
 Thanks for the fun weekend, ladies!  I'm so lucky to have such great sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment