After our outing to Memory Grove on Monday, we met up with the Taft's at Red Butte Gardens for a picnic and some more fun in the water.
The weather was perfect and the gardens were beautiful.
And we were lucky enough that the fountains were running.
Everyone had a great time playing in the water.
Especially cute little Charlotte.


































The pic of Cam's "white eyes" still creeps me out! Love all of these picture of the kids, especially feeding the fish and playing in the water. Thanks for snapping some of Charli - wish I would have had my camera there, but in the end I got MUCH better photos than if I'd been behind the lens! :) Such a fun day and nice to get out. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIt was such a great day! Thanks for suggesting it! We need to go once more before our passes expire. BTW, I have a bunch more photos of Charli for you. I'll burn you a disc soon.
ReplyDelete