The day we arrived in Punta Cana, we were so exhausted from the all night flight. We checked in, ate some dinner and hit the sack. We didn't actually end up going to the beach until the next afternoon, after we woke up and ate some lunch. But, when we got there, we were in heaven!
This photo is straight out of camera + some minor sharpening. The colors were not altered one bit. That's exactly how it looks. Amazing.
When we found this spot at the edge of the resort, we stopped for some pics.
And played in the sand...
Which is really this color-- almost white.
The first couple days of our vacation were a bit stormy like this, but after a few days, everything cleared up nicely.
Since we were feeling a little crispy by the last day, we had to find one of these fancy umbrellas to lay under.
We laid there ALL. DAY. LONG. I read three 500 page books while we were in the D.R. It seriously was the most relaxing vacation I've ever had. Oh, I forgot to mention that since this is an all inclusive resort, they bring drinks and snacks to you on the beach or poolside.
That night, we took a little break for dinner, then went back down to the beach to say goodbye. So sad. I miss it already!



























No comments:
Post a Comment