Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More Fun With The John's

 On Monday morning, I headed over for some more photography fun with the John's.  Baby Leah was born about two weeks ago, and was way overdue for some newborn pics.
 Brandon was such a nice husband to let Lesli sleep in that morning, so while we waited for her to finish getting everyone ready, I sat Grady on the bed with Leah and started snapping away.
 He was so cute with her.  He just made me want to squeeze him!
Lesli wanted me to capture a little bit of real life at home, so she cuddled up with Graham and Leah, and one of Graham's favorite books. 
 Then we took a break and Clara and Graham had some fun on the bed.
 This little chub is getting too big!  He surprised me when I walked in the house and he was walking everywhere.
This has to be my favorite shot of Clara.  She is breathtaking.
Clara needed her hair done, so they did their little routine of her holding the baby while Mommy did some braids.  I loved being a part of these mommy/daughter moments.
 And this is my gorgeous friend, Lesli.  She has to be the world's sweetest mother.  She exudes love and happiness.  I look up to her in so many ways.
 These were fun shots, but after a while, I started feeling bad that Brandon was missing all the fun.
 It can't get more beautiful than that.
 Oh, what a sweet, little beautiful baby!  Thanks, Lesli, for letting me have so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. So fun Ang! I LOVE them! You are amazing - I'm still so happy with how they turned out! thank you thank you thank you! I thought you were gone last week, so that was why I never called you back which ones to order...oops. you'd think I could find a half hour to think but it's proving a little tricky:) have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete