A couple weeks ago we held our annual Stake Primary Super Saturday. This was our third year of planning this event as a presidency and it was a lot of fun. I can't believe it's already been 3 1/2 years. We kept joking with President Woodruff that this would be our last! Hmm. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
This year we decided to make breakfast for everyone in the stake who serves in any kind of primary calling. That's a lot of people!
We had a GREAT turn-out!
(Krisanne & Becca)
We had a great time making messes-- oh, I meant pancakes.
I am so grateful to be able to serve these amazing people who teach and take care of our precious children each Sunday. We appreciate all of their love, patience and service. I am also especially grateful to be able to serve with three sisters who are strong and wonderful women. Thank you Liz Schultz, Krisanne Lewis & Rebecca Hubrich. And, thank you to our wonderful Stake Presidency, their families, and especially President Mark Woodruff , who serves us tirelessly and helps us better fulfill our callings. You're amazing!





No comments:
Post a Comment