Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Blast From The Past



A couple weeks ago, I had a little blast from the past.  Cameron and I went to Classic Skating in Layton with the "Mommy's & Explorer's."
Apparently, they let you take bikes and scooters to ride there in the morning.  Who knew?! Cameron thought it was great!

I had fun reminiscing of all years of Saturday afternoon's I spent skating with my BFF, Andrea Allman (Morris).  Good times!
Classic Skating is way cooler now than it ever used to be.  They have a "pirate's cove," tons of blow-ups, arcade games and laser tag in addition to the skating/biking.  It was so much fun to watch all the kids go crazy and hang out with the other "mommies."
 We spent a good 3+ hours there.  Cameron and his little buddies loved every minute.
Ok, maybe there were a few moments, but all in all, it was a great time.
Cameron and Ashton spent ALL of their tokens play this Fast & Furious race car game.  They were pretty funny to watch. 
 Then they used the rest of Landon's tokens to play a little Skee Ball.
 Look at that arm!
 Cameron's got some mad Skee Ball skills!
 After a couple hours of running around, the kids were starving and the mommies were pooped.  So, we ordered a few pizzas from concessions and kept on chatting.
 What a fun morning!  Thanks, Aly, for planning a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment