Monday, October 1, 2012

I Am So Blessed.

 Can I just say what an awesome family I have?!  We went up to Grandpa Jackson's house tonight to shovel some gravel off the trailer for him for a little FHE service project.  The kids were great sports and I was feeling so happy and grateful.
 And that's when Steph shows up to help, and a few minutes later, Tricia walks in.  My heart is full.  I am so grateful to be a part of a family who cares so much about each other.  I have learned so many things from these great people.  I am glad to call them my sisters.
Thank you for loving us and our kiddos and for always being great examples to us.
 And thank you to my sweet children who were so happy to help.  When we were leaving Bryant asked, "Mom, is Grandpa going to be surprised?  I hope so."

Love you, guys!

1 comment:

  1. That's so great! Shoveling gravel does NOT sound like fun so everybody must have been terrific sports! Long time no talk, by the way. I say we ditch the kids one morning for breakfast @ Kneaders or Granny Annies!

    ReplyDelete