Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brick Oven Pizza at Papa John's

 Our BFF's Brandon & Lesli John built this AWESOME pizza oven in their AMAZING backyard.
 They invited us over for a little pizza party last night.
 The kids had fun playing with their friends and we barely saw them all night.
 And they LOVED the pizza.

The kids trashed the house playing dress-ups, but they had a great time.

 Monica was dying on the couch...

 Brandon & Lesli announced John baby #4

April & Markham, and Carroll baby #3

Mike had fun experimenting with his pizza.
 And then we relaxed in the backyard next to the fire.
Thanks for the awesome night, Papa John!

2 comments:

  1. OMH (oh my heck), Ang - could you be any more gorgeous? And I want your friends to be my friends. Or in the very least I want your friends to let us try out their pizza oven, even if they don't want to "friend me". :) Seriously, how cool is that? Do they live in Layton? How were the mosquitos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farmington. The mosquitos were HORRIBLE! I knew they would be so that's why I wore sweats in 80 degree weather. It was so fun, though, and I'm sure they would love to be your friends :) How about this... If we ever move, we'll build our own awesome pizza oven and you can come over to "Papa Jackson's" for a pizza party!

      Delete