Cameron ran into my room this morning at 6:30 a.m. to say, "Mom, get up. I get to go to preschool today!"
I had to explain to the little guy that we had to wait 3 more hours.
He was just too excited so he wore his backpack all morning long.
And when it was FINALLY time to go, he was out the door and halfway down the circle before I could get him to stop and come back for some pictures.
He was excited when we got to Miss Charity's.
He got to paint his own picture...
And play with some of his friends.
He had a great time creating...
And he was such a good helper when it was time to clean up.
I got him out the door, but that's as far as we could get.
He was not happy to leave. He just wanted to stay and play at Miss Charity's house.
It's going to be rough waiting for Thursday morning to come.












seriously I may die from heartbreak looking at those pictures!!
ReplyDelete