Thursday was Mike's work Lagoon day so we headed over for a day of fun in the sun.
Thanks, MonaVie.
Jet Star
The Rocket-- not Bryant's favorite :)
The giant ferris wheel
Mike & Hallie on the Samurai
Sky Tram
Colossus-- Hallie's favorite. That's my girl!
Mom & Cameron enjoyed some ice cream while the big kids did roller coasters. Poor little shorty :(
We ran into the Marsh's so Cameron got to ride the boats with Raela. What a cutie!
And Hallie had a fun ride with her, too.
We thought we would cool off enough at Lagoona Beach, but I guess that just didn't do the trick. So we had to do a few more rides to get wet.
Good times!




























Your family is so beautiful! So fun :)
ReplyDeleteI HATE HATE HATE the ferris wheel. Or more specifically, heights. You can't pay me to go on that and don't even think about taking my babies. :) Looks like you guys had such a fun day! Have I mentioned that I think your kids are great? P.S. Did you get a churro? You can't go to Lagoon without a churro!
ReplyDelete