I finally broke down and let Hallie cut her hair again. It took me a total of two days of listening to her complain about how annoying her hair was and I was done-- let's face it. I'm weak. So, we called Cassy and went over to let her chop it off. She wanted it like Nisha's so that's what she got.
It's been a few years since she's had it short and I had forgotten how cute it is on her. But I'm still going to miss the length.
I love this pic-- it looks like Nisha in her "punk" phase from behind-- black shirt and all. Too bad she's not wearing the dog collar, spikey belt and the 20+ bracelets on her arms.



cute hair hallie! i feel like it just looked like that, i can't believe it's been two years! just read the cannery story.... so sorry. i've only been to the cannery once - i was 2 months pregnant and they were canning beef stew that day too, guh. i haven't seen you in way too long - if we didn't have coughing kids i would call this very second. congrats on the potty boy! We finally tackled it this week too - and gray turned three in august, so you're not the last ones! what a fun/funny idea with the cake - good work momma:)
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is totally Nisha! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her new hair! I can't believe how grown-up she looks!
ReplyDelete