Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Most Important Day of Her Life... So Far


Hallie was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Saturday, June 4.  Her dad baptized and confirmed her.  All of our families were there.  It was such a special experience to be able to feel the spirit and know that our daughter was making a choice that will help her throughout her life.

The Jackson 5

Hallie and her best friend, Brooklyn

 Hallie and her cousin, Jordon, who gave an awesome talk on baptism

After the baptism, we came home and had a big baptism/family birthday shindig.  I made a special movie of Hallie from birth until now that we all watched together.  I decorated everything in white.  It was a lot of fun.

We celebrated Uncle Shay's birthday, too.

Hallie's new favorite puppy.  Thanks Grandma.  I really needed another huge stuffed dog clogging up Hallie's room.

I just liked this one.  Who doesn't love getting money?

No comments:

Post a Comment