Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hodgson Family

 These are the Hodgson's.  I finished their pictures about a month ago and totally spaced posting them.  So, here they are.  This was the shoot where I got kicked out of the house on Redwood by the police.  It was a major bummer.  They were so cool about it, though, and we finished up at my other go-to place in Foxboro.  

I just have to say that this one was my favorite.  It wasn't posed at all which makes it even better.  She was trying to comfort her baby after an hour of me making goofy faces at him and silly noises to try to keep his attention.  Hopefully I haven't scarred him for life :)  I think it totally captures the essence of motherhood and that's why I love it.  Plus, she's so beautiful.








1 comment:

  1. beautiful! great job Ang! Also love the pictures at antelope island - I've never been out there either - crazy it's so close. Glad you found a new place you love:)

    ReplyDelete