Tuesday, June 21, 2011

April Fools!

Okay, so I've been a little dramatic this week and I kind of freaked out about the whole photography thing.  I really need to hire a shrink!  I decided that I've been overwhelmed with my schedule-- trying to fit everything and everyone in, and still be able to take care of all of my family's needs.  I've had a few too many shoots and spend a lot of time editing, which isn't working out very well for me.  I really have trouble with the whole "everything in moderation" concept.

I realize that I am a perpetual people pleaser and that I've never learned very well how to say no and that is my big fat problem.  Thus, I've resolved to make a change and have decided to scale back so I can still do what I love.  I will have a few set days/times each month available for photos and once they're booked, they're booked.  I hope that will work for everyone.  I am feeling much better about that plan.

For anyone who's wondering... June is full of previous bookings.  For July, Saturday the 9th (a.m.) is the only date left for that month.  I'll update the schedule for August in the next few weeks.  As for babies and weddings, I will see what I can fit in.

Sorry I'm crazy :)

2 comments:

  1. You are not crazy!! It's hard finding a balance but I am glad you did because you are to talented not to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to schedule with you for October.. McKays 1year photos. Let me know what your schedule will be :)

    ReplyDelete