Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free-Ninety Free!

I've recently delved back into the world of couponing (big sigh).  It's kind of a pain in the behind, but the savings is AWESOME!  Today I went to Smith's.  My order came to $122.  Then they scanned my Fresh Values card and all of my coupons, and VOILA-- $62!  I paid full price for the milk, plants, mosquito repellent, and the gum; but the lotion, pasta and chips were all FREE!

I feel like I won the lottery!  Can't wait for more awesome deals next week!

5 comments:

  1. Will you teach me how to do that? I stock up on stuff what it's on sale, but I've never really done the couponing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I totally MISS Smith's right now! Good Work! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Steph's fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I wish I could get motivated to coupon......ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-good for you!! I never get organized enough to do that-what a deal though. Hope you guys are well. Maybe I will see you at the gym or park if it ever stops raining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second that you teach some of us to do that.

    ReplyDelete