Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Porter's

I took these pictures of the Porter's a few weeks ago and FINALLY got them finished.  We went to Temple Square last weekend when it was awesome weather.  Now it is snowing.  Big fat bummer.  Oh, well.  At least we saw the sun for a few minutes.  Hopefully it will poke through the clouds this weekend so I can shoot a few more families.

 Isn't he a cutie?  He was so happy and fun to make smile.  I looked like an idiot jumping up and down and clapping, but it was worth it.

 I loved the chance to spend some time with the Porter's they are so nice and such BEAUTIFUL people to photograph.

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out amazing! McKay on the steps is to die for. so dang cute. and Katy, you look gorgeous, I love your hair! great job angalee, I can't wait for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!!! Have to say HI from the Bremser family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, you need to send me an email with a link to your blog if you have one. I'd love to see what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete