The last week has been full of Christmas festivities. On Saturday, we had our ward Christmas party. There was a family band there, lots of food and Santa Claus. We had a lot of fun. I helped out in the kitchen with some friends and the kids ran wild. Everybody had a great time!
The kids posed for a picture of Santa. One. That's all I could get. They were too excited to tell him what they wanted for Christmas (a Wii).
Cameron found the cookies as soon as we brought them out. He kept sneaking back to steal them.
Here's the gang having a great time and getting hopped up on more sugar right before bed time.
(Bryant, Brooklyn, Hallie, Joni & Cameron-- Carly was already fast asleep in bed)
* * *
On Thursday night, Hallie and Brooklyn had their last dance performance at the Festival of Trees. We are a little sad to be quitting, but we need to make Monday nights a little less stressful for FHE. We love you Miss Mo! Thanks for everything!
* * *
Last night was the school Christmas concert. Bryant sang, "Must Be Santa," and, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth." It was pretty darned cute (too bad it's really Hallie who needs those teeth!).
Hallie actually sang this year. We were so proud. I have no idea what the song was but she did a great job!



No comments:
Post a Comment